Programs start promptly at the advertised start time and latecomers will not be admitted until a suitable break in the performance.
Smoking is not allowed in any part of Gladstone Entertainment Centre Marquee or other council venues, and not within 4 metres of any entrance to the building.
The use of cameras and recording devices is illegal and penalties for infringement of copyright in this way are severe.
- Tickets must be paid for in full at time of booking
- Unless advised by the promoter, every attendee over two (2) years of age must purchase a ticket and children under two (2) will be issued a complimentary ancillary ticket for evacuation purposes.
- Ticket refunds are generally prohibited, except at the discretion of promoter.
- Tickets are generally not transferrable, except at the discretion of promoter.
- Please note that we sell tickets to events as an agent of the event organiser. In some cases, an event organiser has set, as a condition of the sale of tickets to the event, the requirement that any contact information provided by you to the box office is released to their organisation at the conclusion of the event. If you do not agree to the release of this information, please advise the box office staff of this at the time of your ticket purchase. For online purchases, please ensure you untick the patron marketing box during the transaction.
Tickets are sold subject to the conditions in the Live Performance Australia (LPA) Code of Practice for the ticketing of Live Events in Australia..
Download a copy of the code.